- 1 Frozen Pack Acai
- 1 Frozen Banana (Keep half Fresh, Half Frozen)
- 1/4 Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 4 Raspberries
- 1/2 Kiwi
- 2 Strawberries
- 2 tablespoons Granola
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Coconut (shredded or flakes)
- Run Acai Pack under warm water for 5-10 seconds to slightly defrost, you want to make sure it is still frozen enough to keep the smoothie bowl thick.
- In a blender combine the frozen banana, acai pack, and almond milk.
- Blend until smooth, if the mixture seems too thin add more ice or berries to thicken.
- In a deep soup bowl pour the blended mixture.
- In vertical lines, top your smoothie bowl with sliced bananas, coconut, chai seeds, granola, berries, and kiwi. Enjoy!