- 1 1/2 fluid ounces Don Julio 70 Añejo Claro Tequila
- 1 fluid ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 fluid ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh jalapeño, diced
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1/4 teaspoon activated charcoal
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
- Muddle together fresh lime juice, lemon juice, cilantro leaves, and jalapeño. Let sit for about 20 minutes to allow the flavors to come together.
- Combine the fresh juices, cilantro and jalapeño with Don Julio 70 Tequila, activated charcoal and agave into a shaker filled with ice. Shake for at least 30 seconds.
- Pour into a beautiful glass of your choosing and garnish with a lime wedge.