- 12 eggs
- 1 zucchini, with 5 thin slices cut off per Egg Flower
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ghee, for coating the muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 450 and prepare muffin tin with ghee so each Egg Flower doesn't stick to the pan. I highly recommend avoiding cupcake wrappers as the eggs will get stuck to them, making for a less pleasurable eating experience.
- Thinly slice your zucchini so each Egg Flower has 5 thin slices/petals. Arrange the zucchini in your muffin tin. Season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon of chopped rosemary to each flower.l
- Add a cherry tomato to each then crack a single egg into each one as well. Season again with salt and pepper and top with the remaining chopped rosemary.
- Drizzle each flower with olive oil, then bake at 450 for about 10 minutes or until the egg whites are firm.
- Let cook briefly, then remove each Egg Flower gently with a spoon. Enjoy immediately or let cool completely before putting in the fridge.