- 2 cups Oats
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 2/3 cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Almond Butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup Freeze Dried Bananas
- 1/4 cup Freeze Dried Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Freeze Dried Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries or Raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil and grease 13x9 glass baking pan.
- Combine Oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, and coconut flakes, lay flat on a baking sheet and toast for 10-12 minutes in the oven, rotating after 5 minutes.
- Once the mixture is out of the oven add the Chia seeds, and reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- In a small sauce pot combine coconut oil, honey/maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, and almond butter and boil for one minute. Add to granola and mix, add dried fruits last.
- Once combined spread into pan and lightly press down.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, cool 2-3 hours before cutting.
- Wrap individual granola bars for the week ahead!