Fall Fashion5 items your wardrobe needs
It’s here again, the season we all know and love: Fall. So just what comes along with such lovely season? Cable knits, scarves, boots, coats, rich color pallets and so much more. Here’s a few things on our must-buy list that you absolutely must have to be prepared for the season ahead.
1. The not-so-basic black bootie – You may already have two or three pairs of black booties in your closet from seasons past, so it’s time to upgrade.
2. Statement earrings – It’s all about the statements, baby. The easiest way to dress up a basic look it with a brilliant pair of earrings.
3. Printed blouse – Crisp and clean, yet still fun. A dainty printed button up blouse acts as the perfect layering piece, whether it’s over a tank on those warmer days or under sweaters on cooler days, this is definitely an item your closet needs this fall.
4. Faux leather skirt – Dress it up, dress it down. Leather is not what it used to be. A great knee-length skirt is perfect for pairing with tights for the office, or go bare for a night out.
5. Fun fur – Nothing says glamour quite like fur. This season fun and funky fur is everything. Ditch the traditional, and go with a fun pop of color.
Sign Up for Exclusive Access to The Lo Down