Hi, I’m Lo Bosworth
Thanks for being here with me as I share what it’s like to run a growing women’s wellness business full-time as the founder and CEO. I started Love Wellness in October 2016 after being fed up with what was available for women in the personal care category at the time. I was unwell and needed solutions, and everything I found at the drug store just wasn’t cutting it. I envisioned a brand for women that made products formulated with clean ingredients, joyous packaging, was body-positive, guided by doctors, and addressed the core total body issues women face without shame. I had the idea, executed on it, and now – 6 years later – I can say with confidence that Love Wellness is a (if not, the) category leader in personal care and dietary supplements. We’re a best-selling brand at Target and Ulta Beauty, and you can also find us on Amazon or our original home, lovewellness.com.
How did I do this?
Eating, sleeping, and breathing work. By being willing to think creatively. Forgetting fear. And by tuning into the genuine needs of women to create solutions we’re comfortable with and dare I say…excited about.
Read about us here:
- Meet Love Wellness: Skin And Body-Positive Company Makes Waves With Progressive Brand Relaunch (Forbes)
- How Love Wellness Is Flipping The Script On Feminine Health Care And Adding CBD To The Mix (Forbes)
- The Founder and CEO of Love Wellness Shares Her Top 5 Tips for Maintaining Mental Health (Good Morning America)
- Quarantine communication tips, and CEO Lauren Bosworth on running Love Wellness from home (Fast Company)
- I tried Love Wellness’ women’s vitamins for 30 days and I’m convinced they cleared up my skin and helped me sleep better (Business Insider)