On the Fourth of July, the living is easy. Barbecues run a dime a dozen, and firework displays galore call your name. But if you're throwing a party yourself to celebrate the occasion, you know how stressful it is to put it all together... Luckily, when it comes to parties, and especially when it comes to drinks, we've got you covered. Below, we've gathered two of our favorite no-fuss drinks. After all, who wants to spend a party worrying about a cocktail? The only thing you should be doing with them is knocking them back.
The Brasilia Blueberry Mojito and the Waikiki Coconut Strawberry Soda have a Bai5 base for a fruity and refreshing taste. All you need to do is add the alcohol and a bit of flavor -- take your pick between mint leaves and lime in the mojito or strawberries in the strawberry soda.
[columns_row width="half"] [column]
Brasilia Blueberry Mojito
- 1 bottle Bai5 Brasilia Blueberry
- 12 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 2 limes
- White Rum and Ice
- Squeeze both limes over the mint sprigs and muddle in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the ice, rum and Brasillia Blueberry.
- Stir, and then pour into cold highball glasses.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and slice of lime.
Waikiki Coconut Strawberry Soda
- 4 cans of Bai5 Bubbles Waikiki Coconut
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 8 oz of whipped cream flavored vodka
- Place 2 cups of fresh sliced strawberries, and place into a large pitcher of ice.
- Pour Waikiki Coconut and whipped cream vodka into pitcher. Stir gently.
- Serve in your favorite glass, and garnish with extra strawberries.