[infobox subtitle=”Dry Shampoo Comes In Clutch” bg=”green” color=”white” opacity=”off” space=”30″ link=”no link”]Spritz, baby! Spritz![/infobox] It’s easy to love dry shampoo. But then again, it’s easy to love anything that let’s you look put together even on the worst of days. It’s obvious uses aside (ya know… the alarm-not-ringing/not-wanting-to-shower-reasons…), hair experts use dry shampoo to in many surprising ways backstage. With just a simple spritz (or sprinkling if you’re going for the powder type), you can:
- Add volume to your hair. Simply flip your hair upside down, add dry shampoo and quickly tussle your locks.
- Help de-frizz. Use dry shampoo for any finishing touches. Its effects are similar to using hairspray, but unlike hairspray, dry shampoo leaves with you a more manageable head of hair and zero stickiness.
- Hide dark roots. If you’re blonde, opt for a powder dry shampoo, and gently cover up your roots if they’re peeking through, but you haven’t had time to touch them up.
- Keep bobby pins and other accessories in place. Just washed hair leaves you with very soft and very smooth locks that don’t have the power to hold bobby pins well. If this sounds familiar, use dry shampoo to help keep them in place.
- Tame your eyebrows. Dry shampoo is not just for your locks. Use a small amount to keep unruly hairs in place.
Dry shampoo is nothing short of magical. Can’t you tell? Browse below for some of our favorites, and see for yourself![show_shopthepost_widget id=”703185″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”703180″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”703190″]