[title subtitle=”Do It Yo-self”]DIY[/title] Sometimes life gets real busy. Sometimes time gets the best of us. Sometimes you’re a last minute-kind of person. And, sometimes being a last-minute person, although not exactly ideal, is completely okay.
With everyone more or less running around trying to get last-minute gifts, I thought I’d share one of my favorite last-minute DIYs.
Here you go, peeps! Here’s how to make your own thoughtful holiday card.
- Cut pieces of gift wrap in squares and rectangles to fit card horizontally
- Glue the gift wrap pieces onto the card
- Tie strings into a bow and place them on top of the glued gift wrap pieces.
- For finishing touches, add additional vertical or horizontal strings to the gift wrap pieces.
[title subtitle=””]Christmas Tree[/title]
- Cut the green felt pieces into similar triangles
- Cut the brown felt piece into a small rectangle for the tree trunk
- Glue the felt pieces together
- Decorate the tree with mini pompoms (ornaments)
- Start by cutting out a circle for the ornament, making sure there is still space to decorate on each side
- Glue the felt circle in middle of the card and decorate with mini pompoms and/or string (I used red and yellow mini pompoms and green string)
- Use the black marker to decorate the card as you please (I used the ornament to act as the “O” in J-O-Y)
I hope these fun DIY GIFs were helpful in your last-minute holiday planning. Stay tuned for more DIY on the blog. Happy Holidays!