Ready to get DIY fancy today? I don’t DIY often, but when I do it’s almost always cocktail related. I hosted a fab party lately and wanted to switch up my decor without spending a ton of cash so I came up with a cute design for some old flutes I had lying around. Repurposing what you already have really is the best way to achieve stylist updates around the house without having to break out your wallet.
Check out my newest video to see how to achieve the Gradient Polka Dot design I created for my flutes, and of course the recipe for my Chambord Royale is below!
The Chambord Royale[ingredients title=”Ingredients”]
- .25 oz Chambord Raspberry Liquer
- 3/4 glass of champage
- 1 raspberry and lemon twist for garnish
- Pour champagne into your DIY flute 3/4 of the way up.
- Top with .25 oz of Chambord Raspberry Liquer.
- Garnish with a raspberry and lemon twist.
- Drink up!
Sponsored by Refinery29 & Chambord (Brown-Forman Corporation, Louisville, KY, Black Raspberry Liqueur; 16.5%, 21+